Sunday, October 01, 2006

And so it begins.

Okay, this begins the start of my music blog. I've been the music director at WSBU(St. Bonaventure university) for two and a half years. As well as an Intern at AAM Promotions, I had a small stay with French Kiss Records interning, and work at Boathouse Records when I can. WSBU was ranked number 2 college station in the nation by the Princeton Review, but really, that's just a resume piece. I'm going to try to keep a fairly updated on releases worth checking out, and some news if I find something to be worthwhile.

This is what I'm currently listening to this week :
My Morning Jacket - Okonokos (two disc live album)
Grizzly Bear - Yellow House (lullabye)
Blag'ard - Black Faced Clocks (Peaches and Cream)
Sparklehorse - Drempt for light years in the belly of a mountain
Amy MIllan - Honey from the Tomb
Ben Kweller - Ben Kweller
Black Heart Procession - The Spell (Just Not Words.mp3)

Reviews soon. As well as the starting of my essential purchases/band to check out.

For now please enjoy this song from Ryan Adams. It's amazing.

dot com motherfuckers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home